I won't apologise ...

... for using glitter on my card and it isn't even a festive card.
Hi, three posts in one week, made myself sit down this week and make a couple of things. I had glitter put on my face at work a couple of weeks ago and loved the chunky glitter so much bought some. It kept calling from the corner of my desk pleading, 'use me'. So here it is in the centre of my flower.


I have a thing about blue flowers and hadn't inked up a new stamp #109 so set to onto some smooth watercolour cardstock and used watercolour paints to colour the flower. I fussy cut it out ready to add to my card.

This is a really big stamp and I only used one part of it.
For the background, I inked the ALL&CREATE Stencil #21 with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide sprayed with water and placed on the card. Then I over stamped with the stamp and added the cut out flower. I could hear the glitter pleading to be on the centre of the flower so it had to be done. A little bit of edging and then onto black card to frame it.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Pat Crossland said…
Wonderful card......

Popular Posts