Floating high in the sky

Hello and today I'm showing the photos of a stamp set that had been on my wish list for quite a long time.

I had seen a couple of samples using the ALL&CREATE #16 stamp set. The foxes are so cute.
Sue ordered it for me and if there are requests I'm sure she will order more.


He is residing in my large tag book. The background is a blue wash with Dina Wakely paint and the fox and balloons are stamped onto watercolour paper then fussy cut. I coloured foxy with Distress inks and pencils.


Here he is again, floating higher. The sentiments are from the stamp set also.


He's been floating around for a little while and can't get down.


I took a photograph of the background because I love this stamp. The stamp is Background 11 from Art by Marlene and I used it with Versamark ink and silver embossing powder. 

Have a brilliant weekend
Artist Trading Post
Debbie




Comments

Redanne said…
Debbie, he is absolutely adorable!!! Love that 'netting/web' stamp too and the cool blue background is beautiful! Hugs, Anne xx
Love these Debbie! Suz xxx
Kay Foreman said…
Gorgeous Debbie. Love the sentiment 😂😂

Popular Posts