New products up loaded and a bit of recycling

Hello and here's a bit of an update.
The new stock that Sue was waiting for has now been uploaded to the website. There are some delicious Jane Davenport art materials from her new release. The Dina Wakley products are selling quickly and I'm not surprised they compliment the other Dina products.

I will admit I am a lover of Eileen Hull journals. They are perfect for journals, sketch books, notebook and gifts for friends. I always wonder what to do with my Sizzix Die plastic delivery boxes, (the plastic cover they come in), as I never return them to the box. So the thinking cap went on and I cut the plastic open and die cut it with the wrap around die and made two covers. I coloured with Alcohol inks and stamped a sentiment and stamp set #83 from All&Create. She is such a little cutie. I painted her with my Ecoline Inks and pens.




Last weekend Art Workshops had the pleasure of hosting two workshops with the talented Andrea Gomoll-Wunsche. She is such a warm and so generous lady. The two days were amazing and so quiet as everyone indulged themselves in creating and learning.


Have a great weekend and keep painting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie


Comments

Popular Posts