Playing with colour in a small space

Hi, it's been a really warm week here in the UK, perfect for drying projects without a heat tool.

Sue asked me if I would like the newly released Altered card set from Prima. I immediately said yes and during the week have been decorating them. There are plenty of cards inside which are perfect for ATCs. They come in black or white. I chose the black and set to cutting white card to colour with distress oxide inks and different companies stamps. I used stamps from Studiolight - Miranda van den Bosch, Stampotique - Kassa Hayselden, All&Create - Olga Heldwein.



I haven't decorated the front cover of the storage box yet but have plans to use Finnabairs Opal Magic paints. 


There are a few pre-order ranges on the website and these babies are on my wish list. I'm sure they will fly out as they are so pretty.


Have a great weekend 
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts