Art is good for you

There was no post last week due to man flu. So after a week of recovering and a little art therapy the news is that the stock Sue had ordered has arrived and been added to the website.

First, Sue and I had arranged to make an Eileen Hull Journal using the sea themed moulds. Here are the results.


These moulds are so detailed and paint well. We both used Finnabair's Metallic and Impasto paints.


I love patterns and printing so these stamps were on my list to be able to play with. The Foamies print so well onto fabric as well as paper. I didn't over print with the Chicago Positive and Negative but used them on both sides of the bag. I added the Stencil Girl stencil to one side.





A couple of the new products are the newly released Distress Oxide colours, Jane Davenport Scented Inks and Stencils.




Thanks for visiting 
Artist Trading Post





Comments

Popular Posts