A year gone by

Hello and early Happy New Year Wishes from Sue and me.

On New Years Eve Sue and I have very special jobs to do. I will be on Mother of the Bride Duty and Sue is taking care of our gorgeous pooch, Archie. I haven't told her, I think she has the more difficult job as he can be very demanding.
For the last post of the year I thought I'd share photos of my year of makes. I'm very lucky to have had lots of talented Artists influences during the year and lots of fabulous products to work with.

January

February

March

April

May

June


July

August

September

October

November
December



I could have added hundreds of photos from the workshops that NorthEastArtworkshops has held over the last year. It truly has been a fantastic creative year seeing lots of new and good friends.
Lets hope that 2018 is a great year for all.

Many thanks to all for supporting us in 2017

Artist Trading Post






Comments

Have a wonderful day as your baby girl gets married xxx

Popular Posts