Mixing it up !!!

Hi, everyone is in full swing preparing for the festive season but it is still important to take a little time out for ourselves. Last night I sat for a while wondering what to make as it's a few weeks since I sat in my craft room and just played.



I reached for my growing collection of ALL&CREATE stamps and had a rummage. I choose stamp
#97 designed by Kassa Hayselden and #109 designed by Tracy Evans.



Watercolour paper and paints were used to colour and after about an hour of colouring and blocking out the world.

I have a couple of the new release ALL&CREATE stamps with the postal service as I type. Think i'll be having a bit more time to play over the weekend.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Gorgeous Debbie, love how you used the stamps together and gorgeous backdrop. Tracy ❤️❤️

Popular Posts