Hi, me again sharing a tag I made as a quick make.
I bought the die last year and hadn't cut it as it was hidden behind another.
I wanted it to be a quick make as time is precious for doing other things but needed my inky fix.


The flower stamp 27 is painted with Peacock Feathers Distress ink. The mini inks are reduced to £8.99 and are a perfect size to go into your bag for workshops. For the tag I used Candied Apple, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers. I cut the die twice and fixed over the tag. It only took about twenty minutes to put together and I feel better for making it, think the bright colours helped my mood.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Hazel Agnew said…
It’s fab Debbie. Reminds me of a church window! X
Pat Crossland said…
It's good to feel content with oneself, isn't it?

Popular Posts