When ArtFoamies meet Xmas

Following on from the quick make cards post on Friday I wanted share a couple of cards I was batch making during last week. I saw Natalie Kalbach had made her cards last year and they had stayed in my head as I thought they looked really effective. So thank you Natalie for your inspiration and sharing it. Sue will be mortified that I have done a post about Xmas ;)


For these cards I used Natalies ArtFoamies, this one is called Grove St positive and negative. I love that these work so well with paint, I used Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints and they blended so well. This is one of the stamps and the second card is both the positive and negative using different colours. I found the easiest way to apply the paint was with a brayer.


A little doodle line for the string, top thing and all around the edge. The sentiment is from a Tracy Easson Christmas set of stamps.
My next idea is to use a couple of the square ArtFoamie stamped through a template of a bauble.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Hazel Agnew said…
Great idea Debbie! Started mine too! Xx ��

Popular Posts