Taking time to add colour

Hello, it's been 2 weeks since the last post and lots of bits and bobs have been going on.

In the shop Sue has been adding new products and refilling the shelves with favourites.
Jane Davenport newest release is due to be dispatched week beginning 27/08/18 and Sue has already added her items to the website so if there is something that you have your eye on pop over.

Lots of Finnabair pastes and mediums have been restocked.

Art by Marlene has a new release of stamps, washi tape, stickers, watercolours and a new size journal are on the website for pre order and the new stamps are fab.

Here is the Chubby Chick 1 which I took away on holiday with me. I took limited supplies with me 3 watercolour tins, a couple of distress oxides, water brush and some stamped images.


This week I finally had time to play with Alcohol Lift Off and my Inks. I am seriously impressed with how the ink lifts and then colour can be stamped again.




A little while ago there was a release of talented Tracy Easson stamps and I'd been itching to used them. With water colour paints and time I painted colour onto Alex and Lottie bringing them to life and making into a card and a tag. Tracy is planning to return to Artworkshops later this year.



Next weekend Artworkshops will have Andrea Gomoll-Wunsche visiting and it promises to be a really creative weekend with lots of fun.

Thank you for stopping by
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts