Lots of Colour and new release stamps and stencils

Hello everyone.

To give you a heads up, Sue has added the new release from All&CREATE to Artist Trading Post today

This week I've been making backgrounds with Ecoline Inks and the new Jane Davenport Feathered Friends alcohol pens. I was lucky to do a workshop with Andrea Gomoll-Wunsche and since then I've been using lots of colour for backgrounds and some images I've stamped.
These pages are for a journal I'm making, there is no direction to it, only what pops into my head.


This page is a stamped image from Andrea's collection, coloured with inks, alcohol pens and pans from Jane Davenport.



Alcohol pens were used for the background onto clear sticky plastic and then Lift off ink onto a stamp. I am really pleased with the way it lifted the pen. 


Another with the inks and splatters of the gold ink.


Here's a peek at my next blog post for this weekend using Tracy Evans stamps. The new release of stamps and stencils from All&Create is this weekend and Sue is not sitting on her hands. So that means they'll be ordered as soon as she can.


Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie




Comments

Popular Posts