Bank Holiday Weekend Discount

Hello.
My week has been filled with colour from the Dina Wakley paint range. I love these little bottles of fluid paint and my collection has grown from today using the Bank Holiday Discount code that Sue has running over the weekend.

From 6pm tonight (Friday) until 6pm Monday 28th May we are offering 15% across the website, excluding Gift Vouchers. The code you will need at checkout is May456. All order will be sent out on Tuesday 29 May.



I've had the pleasure of using Kassas Doodlemania which is half of the image that I've used. I used the deli paper and stamped with Versamark ink and flipped her. Her two sides marry up really well.
The feathers for her head wear are from ALL&Create and the background is stencil #16 by the same company.




Also today the Chubby Chicks designed by Marlene Meijer-Van Niekerk arrived at ATP and I sure they will be very, very popular. I'm looking forward to inking them up for a couple of projects I have in mind. 

Have a great weekend and don't forget the discount code for this weekend
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts