Secrets and Love Journal

Hello, it's nearly the weekend and hopefully time to have some creative down time.

This week Sue has received deliveries of the new ALL&CREATE stamps and stencils. Dina Wakley acrylic paints, washi tapes, collage papers and scribble sticks. Also the Travel Platform arrived and all of these products are selling quickly.

I spent time this week decorating the Samantha K A4 Journal with Stamperia papers, Prima foils, paints etc. For the inside of the journal I used A3 card and folded it in half. I'm going to add other pages later made from canvas and other materials.


On this photo I'm hoping you can see the foiling.


I placed my order with Sue for some of the new products and am looking forward to them arriving as they are going to be used in my new journal.

A couple of the new arrivals.
   

 


Don't forget you can also purchase gift vouchers for Artist Trading Post.

                                       

                                 Thanks for visiting
                                   Artist Trading Post
                                         Debbie


 



Comments

Sam K said…
Stunning make Debbie xx

Popular Posts