A Colourful Weekend ahead

Hello to everyone, the weekend is nearly here again.

This week Sue has been busy packing for our first retreat of the year in Coventry at the same time making sure that orders are going out on time.
As we are away Sue has put an offer of free postage on for rhe weekend.

"Big order of AALL & Create products uploaded to the website, some back in stocks and some new to ATP. Free postage on all UK orders from Friday until Monday. Orders will be despatched on Tuesday"

I have been using Finnabair's new Plaster Paste and Metallique colours to make ATCs that we will be swapping at the retreat. I love the paste, it is firm and gives great texture through stencils and the blue Metallique paints are luscious. I combined Royal Blue with Azure Impasto paint.


This little chick, Kassa's All&Create stamp was chirping at me across my desk inviting me to play. I couldn't ignore her so set to and made a birthday card. She was fun to colour and the other stamps in the set are great worker or background stamps.



Here are a couple of backgrounds that Sue made using ALL&CREATE stamps which I did try to steal on Tuesday.



I'm off to do my packing for Texture and Colour with Finnabair and Kassa Hayselden.

Have a colourful weekend
Artist Trading Post
Debbie


Comments

Have a fantastic weekend all

Pam xxx
Pat Taylor said…
Have a great time all of you. I've used Miss Dizzy too for a card for my sister-in-laws birthday tomorrow. Hope she likes it xxx

Popular Posts