Stamping, Stencils, Texture and lots of Colour

Hello,
It's been great this week to see so many lovers of  Natalie and Julies ArtFoamies visiting the site.


They are such versatile stamps. I managed to acquire the one of the double circle stamps and added it to my journal pages. I decided not to layer the stamp as I wanted to see the difference between the two.

I was delighted that the shop will now also be stocking some of the clear stamps and stencils from Aall & Create. 


A sample of a couple of the stamps and one of the stencils.


Finally, the weekend Retreat for Texture & Colour with Finnabair and Kassa Hayseldon is now live and Sue is taking bookings.
For more details of this sure to be fabulous Retreat go over to NEArtworkshops on facebook and have a read then if you'd like to join us message Sue. 


Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post



Comments

Popular Posts