New, Blue and discounts for you



Happy Friday to all,

It's been busy at Martin Manor the last couple of weeks with preparation for my daughters wedding, so I apologise for the lack of posts.

Sue has been offering discounts at Artist Trading Post over the last couple of weeks on many different products. Keep your eyes open on the facebook page to see the current lines on offer.

This week I received some delicious papers, elements and stickers from 7 Dots Studios.
The two cards below are made with them .



Two of Kassa Hayseldon stamps from Stampotique, that have been on my wish list arrived this week. Stockist in the UK are very rare so it's great that ATP has them. I had to stamp with the angel
She wears a Halo straight away. She is coloured with Jane Davenport water colour paints and a little sparkle pen on her wings.


And finally, the Boss has been working her magic and it's Blue with a little bit of silver. Sue had been experimenting pouring with Finnabairs paints. I'm sure you'll agree, she has a stunning canvas. Unfortunately for me she wouldn't let me keep it.


Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post


Comments

Popular Posts