Bank Holiday Weekend Discounts




Hi, starting with the important information. Sue is offering 15% discount on the Artist Trading Post website this weekend. It starts at 8pm Friday 25th until 8pm Monday 28th of August. The discount code is 2508 .

Two cards today made from goodies in the ATP store.
The first is taken from inspiration by Marta Lapkowska. Her doodle flowers were such fun to make and I did my own style doodling. The flowers are made using Jane Davenports paints and the pens are a selection of Uni pin pens. I added a sticker sentiment from Marta's 13@rts range.


Again, using 13@rts products the stencil in the background is lovey to work with and I've not seen one like it before. Distress inks were used to add the colour and a Uni pen for the outline of the circles. The moth is from a Visible image stamp set which is becoming a go to in my stash.





Pop over to the website and get 15% discount.

Have a great weekend 
Artist Trading Post




Comments

Popular Posts