Continuing the Journey

A message from Sue

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that Artist Trading Post will be re-opening on the Monday 3rd April 2017.

Let me start this newsletter by introducing myself.  My name is Sue Tucker and I own a company called Art Workshops, which facilitates Mixed Media workshops with renowned Artists within the industry.

I recently acquired Artist Trading Post to sit alongside my other business. I have been running Art Workshops for the last 4 years. I feel I have a good grasp on what you, as consumers, would want from a mixed media store. I have good working relationships with many main suppliers of quality products within the industry and hope to build on these in the future.

As I always strive to provide current and popular art mediums, my customers thoughts are important to me.

To let you know, I will continue to offer competitive prices throughout the store and for a short time there will be a sale section with many fabulous, high quality bargains to be had.

For many years, I have held Artist Trading Post in high regard and visited as a customer and fellow mixed media enthusiast. (As the saying goes “I was that impressed, I bought the company”)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jamie for allowing me take over the company and I would like to wish both him and Kassia all the best for the future.

Once the store is online and I am comfortable there are no gremlins, the stores blog will be releasing and regularly posting information. The blog is named Artist Trading Post, the Journey Continues.

I hope in the future you will continue to support Artist Trading Post.

Many thanks

Sue
Artist Trading Post

Comments

Popular Posts