Chubby Chicks

Hi.
Following on from yesterdays post about our workshop with Marlene I wanted to share some of the photos from the second day which was tags. Marlene's tags are large and perfect for the Chubby girls and her other stamps from her fab collection.
The Chubby Chicks are such a fun line of stamps to colour, we used her watercolour paints and the colours are so vibrant.
Sue has the stamps in Artist Trading Post shop and the new A5 Journal which is a great size for doodling, stamping in, painting and whatever else you have in mind.

This is stamp 15 the cyclist and I added the sentiment from the Sticker set book which has many fab sentiments


The second is Chubby Chick 14 or I've named her Zen girl.


My third tag is Chubby 1 and I loved blending the paints for the background. 


The final tags were a pleasure to make all with Marlene's products and I have them all displayed in my room.




Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie





Comments

Hazel Agnew said…
Beautiful. Ames Debbie. So sorry that I had to miss the weekend! So pleased that you had a great weekend! Xx
Hazel Agnew said…
Should say beautiful makes Debbie!! X

Popular Posts