Mixing it up

Hi,
Today I'm sharing a journal spread with two of my favourite companies stamps. ALL&CREATE and Studio Light Art by Marlene have many fabulous stamps at the moment and ATP have a wonderful selection from both companies.


The pages evolved as I worked on them. I started with the Heart cling stamp 22 and coloured with Marlene's watercolour paints
One of my favourite Finnabair products is her Light Paste and I found that it works really well with foil through stencil #7, unfortunately the foil hasn't photographed very well.
I used stamps #124 and #62 these stamps are such good stamps for backgrounds.

I have Marlene's large journal which I love and needed the smaller one. 

We are very lucky to be hosting workshops with Marlene in a few weeks time and I'm sure her stamps will fly when people have used them. 
The cover is so strokable and the wallet inside is ideal for storing all sorts of bits and pieces.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts