Making Time

Hi, Sue has been frantically sorting her new home and the shop stock into some sort of order. Deliveries that arrived during her moving have been added to the website. The new colours of Distress Oxides are loaded and my wait was over for the Tumbled Glass, my favourite colour.

This week I've been making time to experiment and use some of the goodies that I have acquired recently.
The new colours from Finnabairs release of Texture Fantasy Pastes and Art stones. The pastes are creamy and gritty which give great texture.
I had tried a technique new to me of boiling pages of card with foliage from my garden. There are lots of tutorials on You Tube showing how to do the boiling, I was delighted with the results. I used the Eileen Hull Wrap a round Journal.




The pages for the inside are the dyed card that I had made.



Marlene Meijer-Van Niekerk posted photos of her new release of goodies yesterday and they will be ordered within the next day or two. I'm sure Sue will let us know when they are dispatched form the warehouse.

This weekend try and make some time to create with stash that you have on the shelf. Even if it's an ATC.  Here's a quick make from me using Finnabair's Opal Paints onto white. The butterfly designed by Tracy Evans is quickly heading towards the top of my favourite stamps list.


Have a good week
Artist Trading Post
Debbie


Comments

Popular Posts