New Products and a November visitor to Art Workshops

Hello and thanks for visiting.

Oh my what a busy week it's been with new lines added to the store and flying out so quickly. Restocks ordered and been dispatched daily, soon to arrive with Sue.

One of the new companies to Artist Trading Post is StudioLight. They produce the Art by Marlene line. There are stamps, die cuts, papers and a lovely art journal. Marlene Meijer Van Niekerk has designed the most fabulous stamps. I instantly fell in love with the Chubby Chicks, I think you may be able to tell how much by the amount of tags I've made already.


Marlene will be coming to the North East of  England to teach in November. The workshops will be released on Art Workshops facebook page on Monday Evening 7pm.




Sue and I saw these Tim Holtz Snarky Stickers a while ago and they were an absolute need. I sat yesterday afternoon and chuckled at them while choosing which ones to add to my tags. I made a hard cover for the tags so it stand on my desk  and I can turn them over.



I took advantage of last weekends discount code and dipped my toe into Dina Wakley paints. Previously I've used fluid paint but boy oh boy from now on I'll be adding to my collection with these, they work really well on the Gelli plate. I used Carabelle Art Printing Plate For the Love of Layers designed by Birgit Koopsen on the background and Stamp Set#52 from ALL&Create


I'll be back again over the weekend with a few more makes.

Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts