Decorated 3D Printed Mask with Finnabairs Products

Hi to all.

This week there have been restocks of some of the ALL&Create stamps and stencils on the website.
Sue has managed to secure some of Tim Holtz  Media Tool Sets.  They are perfect companions to your Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat. The Media Edge is a 14" guide with a metal and tapered edge for cutting and drawing and the Media Scraper removes material from your non-stick mat. The estimated delivery of them is week beginning 25th of June.
The Snarky Stickers came back into stock and the XL Tags from Art by Marlene arrived. I treated myself to Marlene's Ringbound Art Journal. It's A4 in size and has 50 sheets of 200gsm quality paper and I'm looking forward to working in it.

A few weeks ago my husband asked if there was anything I could do with a 3D printed design he had printed. The first thing I did was reach for Finnabair's Gesso. It is reliable and gives great coverage on the plastic. The second thing I did was ask for a second mask.



The printer had added such fine details so I chose to paint with Metallic paints and highlighted with Prima Foils. The second is using black gesso and the same colours as the first on white gesso.

The backing board has been stencilled with light paste, painted with gesso and mini stones added around the edge. I used Finnabairs Antique Brilliance Amethyst Magic and Opal Magic Turquoise Satin Waxes. The Opal Magic waxes are amazing on black and soft opal on white.

I'm looking forward to the next printing session to see what is brought to me.

Have a great weekend and here is a sneak peep at what else I've been making.

Thanks for visiting
Artist Trading Post
Debbie





Comments

Popular Posts