Flash One Day Sale

Hello from the sunny North East of England.

Flash news: from 6pm 20/4/18 till 6pm 221/4/18 there is a flash sale with 15% off the entire website. Apply FLASH15 at the checkout to receive the discount.

ALL&CREATE have a release of new designs of stamps and stencils. They will be on the website next week and I'm told they are amazing. The conversation went along the lines of, 'one for me and the others on the website'. Sue will be adding them as soon as they arrive. Kassa has new stamps and stencils being released so they'll be dropping in my basket quickly.

I took lots of photos while we were at our recent retreat so I could make a journal at home. I think I may have missed a couple of steps but am really pleased with it.


I'm looking forward to having some time over the weekend putting a couple of projects together with products that Sue is thinking of stocking in the shop. She is always looking forward to adding new products.
Earlier this week Finnabairs stock arrived and topped up where stock had sold out. 

Our Scottish ray of sunshine, Tracy Easson workshops went live this week for the 23rd and 24th of June. The places are filling and the weekend will be full of Tracy magic.

Thanks for stopping by
Artist Trading Post
Debbie

Comments

Popular Posts